Results for Middletown Veterinary Clinic Services - Veterinarian Locations in 06457
Veterinarians.com provides updated information on animal hospitals in 06457, Middletown, CT.
Learn more about a Middletown vet by clicking "view details," or enter a new zip code in the search box below to search again.
Burlington Veterinary Center is proud to serve the Burlington, CT area for everything pet related. Our veterinary clinic and animal hospital is run by Dr. Richard Esherick, who is a licensed, experienced Burlington veterinarian.
Our team is committed to educating our clients on how to keep your pets healthy year round. Burlington Veterinary Center stays on top of the latest advances in veterinarian technology and above all, remembers that all pets (and their pet-parents) need to be treated with loving care in every situation.
Does your pet need advanced surgical care? C.V.S.S. offers many advanced surgical procedures. 21st century protocols provide a safe and comfortable experience for your pets. Our anesthetic protocols maintain your pet’s blood pressure and minimize stress on the heart, liver and kidneys. Technology to monitor and maintain normal respiration, blood pressure, E.K.G. and body temperature throughout surgery.
Thorough pain control keeps your pet as comfortable as possible. See the services page for details on our comprehensive, multi-modal comfort control measures.
A successful outcome depends on an accurate diagnosis, your understanding of the situation, a sound surgical plan and attention to the details of anesthesia, surgery and recovery. Our surgeons and staff offer over 50 combined years of experience to benefit your pet.
Services: Surgical Procedures Available
* nostrils, nasal sinuses
* lips, tongue, gums, jaw and facial bones
* upper airway - tonsils, soft palate, polyps, larynx
* facial tumors, skin folds
* eyelid tumors and corrective surgery, enucleation
* ear surgery from simple tumors to total ear canal ablation and otoscopic laser surgery (sorry, we do not crop ears)
* bullous ostectomy to drain chronic ear infection and remove masses
* tumors of the neck including thyroid tumors and other deep masses and lymph node biopsies
* tumors and wounds of all sizes affecting the body and limbs
* abdominal surgery - spaying, caesarian section, tumors; surgery of the liver, gall bladder, stomach, intestines, colon and rectum, kidneys, spleen, pancreas, uterus, bladder,etc.
* urogenital system - urethrostomy, phallopexy, neutering, episioplasty
* rectal tumors and anal sacs
* orthopedic surgery - fractures, knee injuries (A.C.L. tears,etc), hip dysplasia, luxating patellas (knee caps),etc
* declawing using laser excision
* routine spaying and neutering
The mission of Creature Comforts and the passion of Dr Dale is to provide compassionate end-of life-care for pets in the comfort and privacy of your home. Dr Dale offers pet hospice, pet palliative care and pet end-of-life (euthanasia) services for pets with life limiting or incurable diseases. Animal hospice and palliative care provide comfort to companion animals as they approach the end of life. Services may include nutritional support, therapeutic laser, pain management, environmental stimulation, home modification and in home euthanasia. Pets are at ease in their own environment and pet owners are more relaxed. This creates a comfortable atmosphere for discussing a pets medical care and status.
Many pet owners choose hospice care in order to participate in decision making about their pets' needs. Pet parents have the time to say goodbye to their companions and to plan their death. Clients are interested in how they can provide meaningful end-of-life care for their pets. Let me be your partner, let me walk you through the process and help you answer the very difficult questions. Let me guide you in deciding when the "time is right" for your pet to be euthanized. These are personal decisions and many factors come into play. I will be there to support you, not judge you. Namaste.