210 Millstone Drive, Hillsborough, NC 27278
Providing Quality Veterinary Care
Piedmont Veterinary Clinic is a full-service companion animal hospital located in Hillsborough, NC. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young pets, early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages, and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime.
Because we understand the special role your pet plays in your family, we treat your pet as we would our own. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education.
Piedmont Veterinary Clinic is a well-established, full-service, small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care.
We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. We also work closely with local practices when special diagnostic procedures are required. The facility includes a well-stocked pharmacy, in-hospital surgery suite, in-house x-ray capabilities, a closely supervised hospitalization area, indoor boarding kennels with outdoor walking areas, bathing and grooming services.
At Piedmont Veterinary Clinic we strive to offer not only sound advice, but also optimal veterinary care, thus allowing you the enjoyment of your companion for a maximum number of years. Our job is not only to treat your pet when he or she isn’t feeling well, but also to help you learn how to keep your best friend happy and healthy.
Call today to book your first appointment for any of our quality services:
Because of the shorter lifespan of our pets, we stress the importance of an annual physical examination. Thorough check-ups and preventive care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best:
* Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your pets’ complete health care needs.
* Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
* Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide an extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high-risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient’s vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
* Internal Medicine Consults: We offer referrals to an internal medicine specialist who performs ultrasounds, endoscopic procedures and helps us with the diagnosis of more complicated cases.
* Radiology Services: Our on-site, modern X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the quick diagnosis of many disorders.
* Electrocardiography Services: We provide E.C.G. services on-site as well as consultations with cardiology specialists.
* Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, tooth extractions and minor oral surgery.
* Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
* Permanent Identification: We offer microchip identification with an internationally recognized microchip.
* Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos, flea and tick control products and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet. We also carry a full line of prescription diets.
* Individualized Flea Control Programs: We develop programs for the specific needs of your pet and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your pet.
* Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your pet’s nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
* Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as excessive barking, chewing, spraying, scratching, digging, separation anxiety house soiling and aggression.
* Boarding: We provide pet boarding as a service to our clients. All boarders receive personal attention from our caring staff. Pets may be dropped off and picked up during regular business hours Monday through Saturday.
* Bathing: Routine and therapeutic bathing services are available.
* Grooming: We also offer full grooming services, including trims, cuts and a true spa-like experience.
* Emergency Care: Please call our main telephone number for instructions for after-hour emergencies.
Services: Veterinary Dentistry, Veterinary Euthanasia, Veterinary Docking, Declawing, Large Animal Vet, Small Animal Vet, Veterinarians, Animal Microchipping, Veterinary Surgery, Equine Vet, Animal Flea Control, Animal Boarding, Veterinary Vaccinations, Veterinary Medical Specialties, Animal Daycare, Veterinary House Calls, Spaying/Neutering