|Monday||7:30am - 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||7:30am - 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||7:30am - 12:00pm|
|Thursday||7:30am - 5:30pm|
|Friday||7:30am - 5:30pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 12:00pm|
- Animal Boarding
- Animal Daycare
- Animal Flea Control
- Animal Grooming
- Animal Microchipping
- Small Animal Vet
- Veterinary Dentistry
- Veterinary Euthanasia
- Veterinary Surgery
- Veterinary Vaccinations
- New Pet Initial Visit
- Physical Exam
Cat Haven Animal Clinic is a full-service, feline-exclusive veterinary clinic located in Birmingham, AL. The courteous, professional staff at Cat Haven is committed to providing top-quality service for all your feline’s needs. Contact us today to learn more about the services we provide. Just some of those services include:
• Wellness examinations – include examining eyes, ears, and teeth, along with a consultation with Dr. Henckell to suggest preventative healthcare at home or behavior modification techniques as needed.
• Vaccinations for Rabies, FVRCP, and Leukemia – they are non-adjuvanted, meaning our vaccines are some of the safest vaccines available and not those linked to vaccine-associated sarcomas.
• Inexpensive spay/neuters – all spays include a post-surgery laser therapy treatment with a class IV laser to promote healing, reduce inflammation, alleviate pain, and decrease redness/irritation at the incision site.
• Laser Therapy – our class IV Companion Therapy Laser has improved the quality of life for a number of our clients. This non-invasive treatment utilizes photobiostimulation to promote healing, reduce inflammation, alleviate pain, decrease irritation, increase circulation, and stimulate the reproduction of nerve and muscle tissue. Wounds, surgical incisions, arthritis, chronic upper respiratory disease, inflammatory bowel disease, and acute disorders are some examples of the cases that have been successfully treated with laser therapy services.
• Microchip application – included with the cost of application of a Save This Life microchip is a tag with your pet’s microchip ID number, free life-time registration (no annual fees to maintain your microchip registration), and coverage for up to $1,000 in emergency care for any accidents that occur while your pet is lost.
• Boarding and house-sitting – standard boarding facilities are currently available as our deluxe boarding area undergoes remodeling. House-sitting services may be available to those in the Birmingham area.
• Grooming – our Certified Feline Master Groomer is the only Certified Feline Master Groomer in the central Alabama area. She is a graduate from the National Cat Groomers School (the only school in the world dedicated solely to cat grooming) and completed 4 written and 9 practical examinations to earn the Certified Feline Master Groomer title. All grooms are attempted without sedation, and different types of grooms may be suggested to avoid sedation where possible.
Dr. Henckell was born and raised in Birmingham Al. Dr. Henckell graduated from Auburn University with a B.S. in zoology. She graduated from Auburn College of Veterinary Medicine in 1991. Her interest include feline medicine as we as behavior. Dr. Henckell bought the practice in January of 2009.read more