Riverside Veterinary Clinic
4151 Broadway | New York, NY 10033
|Monday||9:00am - 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 3:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 7:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 7:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 4:00pm|
|Sunday||10:00am - 2:00pm|
- Animal Flea Control
- Veterinary Dentistry
- Veterinary Euthanasia
- Veterinary Vaccinations
- New Pet Initial Visit
- Physical Exam
Welcome to the Riverside Veterinary Clinic!
For your convenience we are open 7 days a week.
We are a full service medical, surgical, dental, boarding, grooming, & supplies facility for animals. We have been serving the Washington Heights community since 1998. Our goal is to provide excellent medical care, while showing compassion for our pet patients and their owners.
Riverside Veterinary Clinic is a hospital that has voluntarily achieved high standards. These Standards pertain to facilities, equipment, practice methods, and management. Our veterinarians provide quality medical care to companion animals, and successfully conduct their practices and maintain their facilities with high standards of excellence; and to meet the public's need as they relate to the delivery of small animal veterinary medicine.
Our office hours are:
Mon.-Tues.-Thurs.-Fri. -9am to7pm
Wed.-9am to 3pm
Sat.-9am to 4pm
Sun.-10am to 2pm (For Food Sales & Emergencies Only)
* We speak English and Spanish (Se habla Español)
* We accept Friends of Animals Certificates.
* We accept all major credit cards including CareCredit
* We provide Comprehensive Services: Vaccinations, surgeries, X-rays, ultrasound, spay, neuter, dentistry, mass removal, biopsy, full laboratory services, and more are done on our premises.
* Emergency visits are welcome.
* Nail trim for dogs, cats, reptiles, rabbits, and other exotics pets.
* Wing and nail trim for birds.
* Grooming for dogs and cats - Baths and special cuts.
* Boarding - Dogs are walked 3 times a day; owners are welcome to bring blankets or toys to keep their pet comfortable for their stay here.
* Pet supplies - Collars, leashes, carrying cases or bags, scratching post, litter boxes, litter, toys, treats, vitamins, hairball remedies, glucosamine, Heartguard and Frontline.
* Maintanence diets, Prescription diets.
* Special orders for food and supplies if available.
Riverside Veterinary Clinic is a full service, small animal facility that includes examinations, vaccination, major and minor medical conditions, surgery, dental health, ultrasounds, in-house lab test for emergency evaluations, and X-rays.
Our friendly staff loves pets. We understand that special bond which exists between pets and their owners. In fact, all of us have loving animals of our own. Our staff works as a team caring for all our patients. We provide our clients with the guidance they need to make informed decisions with regard to their pet's health. Exotic pets are not out of the ordinary at Riverside Veterinary Clinic. We treat birds, hamsters, rats, chinchillas, rabbits, turtles, and snakes to name a few.
At Riverside Veterinary Clinic, we consider each pet to be special and unique, and we take pride in treating your pets with the same quality of care that we would demand for our own.