VCA Countryside Animal Hospital of Howell
2745 East Grand River Ave | Howell, MI 48843Call 517-258-4459
|Monday||9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Friday||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 3:00pm|
- Diabetes Treatment & Diagnosis
- Cancer Treatment (Oncology)
- Dermatology & Allergies
- Kidney (Renal) Disease Mgmt.
- Pain Management
- Animal Flea Control
- Animal Microchipping
- Bird Vet
- Exotic Animal Vet
- Small Animal Vet
- Veterinary Dentistry
- Veterinary Euthanasia
- Veterinary Medical Specialties
- Veterinary Surgery
- Veterinary Vaccinations
- New Pet Initial Visit
- Physical Exam
VCA Countryside Animal Hospital of Howell has provided care for area pets for over 30 years. We constantly strive to provide the community with the best, most compassionate care that we can for our clients. We care for your cats and dogs, as well as exotic, avian and pocket pets.
We want to continue to grow without compromising the quality and expertise that our pet owners have come to expect. Our veterinarians and staff attend continuing education seminars in order to practice the most current veterinary medicine possible.
VCA Countryside Animal Hospital of Howell provides care to animals at every stage of life.
All of our veterinarians are experienced in areas such as:
- Diagnosis, treatment, and education of diabetes
- Pancreatitis management and follow-up nutritional counseling
- Kidney (renal) disease management and diets
- Testing, diagnosis and treatment of Cushing's and Addison's Disease
- Dermatological and allergic conditions
- Cancer care
- Pain management
We are open 7 days a week and have extended hours on evenings and weekends. Please take a look at the services we offer and learn why we believe they are important to the care and well being of your pet.