Wilton Manors Animal Hospital @ Fort Lauderdale
2201 N. Dixie Hwy | Wilton Manors, FL 33305
|Monday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 2:00pm|
- Animal Flea Control
- Veterinary Dentistry
- Veterinary Euthanasia
- Veterinary Vaccinations
- New Pet Initial Visit
- Physical Exam
* Locally Owned Full Service Veterinary Center offering loving pet care for the greater Ft. Lauderdale community including Victoria Park, Flagler Village, Coral Ridge, Oakland Park, Wilton Manors, Pompano and all of Broward County.
* Offering Lifelong Pet Care by providing wellness and preventive care, treatment for acute and long term illnesses, elective surgeries, and innovative treatment options such as acupuncture, laser therapy and pain management for the effects of aging.
* End of Life Care when it is time to say goodbye, we can be with you for supportive maintenance care, and loving and compassionate euthanasia and cremation services.
* We take a more flexible and personalized approach to veterinary medicine, including combining acupuncture and laser therapies with traditional veterinary medical treatments and love.
* We offer vaccinations, spays, neuters, surgeries, dental cleanings, ultrasounds, travel and health certificates, and a wide range of preventative medical care for your pets as well as relief and treatment for the effects of aging.
** Se habla espanol.